All of the following basic requirements must be met, as well as any applicable additional requirements to be eligible for PayPalвЂ™s Seller Protection
- The main address for your PayPal account should be in the us.
- The product must certanly be a real, concrete good that may be delivered, with the exception of products susceptible to the Intangible Goods extra demands. Deals involving things that you deliver in individual associated with re re payment built in your real shop, are often entitled to Seller Protection as long as the buyer taken care of the deal face-to-face by making use of a PayPal goods and services QR code.
- You need to deliver the product towards the delivery target in the transaction details page in your account that is payPal for transaction. In the event that you initially ship the product into the receiver’s shipping target regarding the deal details web page nevertheless the product is later on rerouted to a new target, you’ll not qualify for PayPal’s Seller Protection. We consequently suggest perhaps not making use of a delivery solution that is arranged because of the customer, so you should be able to offer valid evidence of delivery and distribution.
- The delivery requirement doesn’t connect with eligible deals involving products you deliver in person; supplied, nonetheless, you consent to offer us with alternate proof of distribution or such extra paperwork or information concerning the deal that people may request.
- You need to react to PayPal’s demands for documents along with other information on time as required within our email communication to you or in our communication with you through the Resolution Center. […]